Monday, May 20, 2013

Meet The Creator

Obsess for Less 

WELCOME! 

May 20, 2013
Meet the Creator


photos by Chasni Gerald
(H&M cotton stripe dress, salvation army skinny waist patent leather belt, Lola Shoetique Venice Red Ankle Strap Heels)

Have you ever looked into the mirror and wondered who is staring back at you? Or longed to finally unleash the many parts within you? Were you ever at a still point in your life, where you didn't know which route to take next? This is me. Brittney Carter; the motivated woman, the ambitious woman, the passionate woman, the sad woman, the crazy woman, the impatient woman, the curious woman – with all of these descriptions of myself jumbled up behind my public persona, behind my glam and gloss – I am just a simple woman who thrives on making her mark in the world while inspiring others along the way.

I've decided to create a blog on simple and inexpensive fashion finds! I'll provide tips on where to shop, how to shop, what to wear and what doesn't look so hot. My passion for fashion has been with me since I was 11 years old. My eye for fashion started in the 6th grade when I participated in my very first fashion show. As I matured older into high school, I turned my mother's hallway into my own personal runway. Every night before school I would create outfits and model them for her and my sister.

Obsess for Less is a reflection of my life and how I like to incorporate my many different ideas, shapes and patterns of clothing that are very inexpensive into my everyday life. Feel free to follow my blog for daily tips, ideas, comments and CHEAP fashion finds!

Sincerely,
Brittney S. Carter


No comments:

Post a Comment