Monday, May 19, 2014

The Lady in Red

Obsess for Less

The Lady in Red

May 19, 2014





photos by Mr. Mark McKinnon
( Boohoo.com  red bodycon midi dress, Steve Madden Marlenee Nude Heels
, Charming Charlie's Beaded Tribe Necklace, Michael Kors watch)

The Lady in Red...

It's literally been 7 months since I last blogged. Geesh.
Two words: Work-Aholic.  This is one of my favorite dresses, it's perfect in length, style and fit.

Today's look is called, "The Lady in Red." Red is a color that symbolizes strength, energy, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love. When I wear red, I feel undefeated, powerful, and at my best. This midi red dress is the perfect fit and length for brunch, night out on the town, date night or can be worn with flats just as well. A nude sandal goes extremely well with bold, bright colors. Don't be afraid to get creative with your looks. Stand out. I didn't carry a clutch today because I wanted my dress to stand out.

Red is a very emotionally intense color. It enhances human metabolism, and has very high visibility. Red is used to indicate courage which explains a lot about my life. I am in the process of chasing my dreams and making them a reality.

Sincerely, 

Brittney S. Carter
"Teaching people from what I've learned is a great reward. Learning from those I admire is equally inspiring."

No comments:

Post a Comment