Monday, June 17, 2013

Color Me Crazy

Obsess for Less

  Color Me Crazy
  June 17, 2013


photos by PR Summit photographer
( Sammy Dress multi-color shoulder padded shirt, Forever 21 turquoise mini skirt , Michael Kors watch, Lola Shoetique Black and Gold VAL Heel )
 
Color Me Crazy...Wow, it's been three weeks since I last blogged and I deeply apologize! With working two jobs and business trips it totally caught up to me! None the less I am back! ;-) Last week I attended a PR summit in the Big City that NEVER sleeps, yes- New York City. The public relations summit informed me of a lot of new things I didn't realize about marketing, branding and social media that I am very thankful for. 
When you think of PR summit/conferences you think, business men/women in dull black or blue boring suits.
Negative. Brittney decided to step out of the box and give New York a taste of what it is known for; FASHION.
I decided to be very colorful on this day because of my mood. I was very excited, anxious and thrilled to have been selected to attend this summit and I wanted to stand out while I was here. My sammy dress multi-color should padded shirt set the tone of my look with a complementing turquoise skirt! Compliments after compliments were thrown my way from some of the most influential speakers. I loved every minute of it and not to mention the connections and business cards I received after. ;-)

"Life's too short to wear boring clothes"

Sincerely,

Brittney S. Carter

1 comment: