Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Thirfty Green

Obsess for Less

October 15, 2013

Thrifty Green


{Salvation Army Cotton Chic High Waist Slacks ($7.98), Arden B Romper ($40.00)   Salvation Army Nine West pumps ($10.99), Michael Kors Watch, Charming Charlie Pearl Necklace ($30)


  So I haven't blogged in awhile and since today I thrifted into work, I decided to share my work fit for today! While it's still nice out... I decided to get creative and turn my romper into a shirt. Wow, that green thing is yes indeed a two-piece romper. 
See told you...

Think Outside the the Norm: As I took more than the needed hours in my closet this morning, I decided to turn my romper into a shirt! I knew high-waist pants always go well with ruffles, so why not? I chose a pair of my high-waisted brown skinny leg slacks to compliment my green romper. Now, how did I manage to get my slacks over my romper? Easy, being that my slacks were a size bigger than my normal size- it fell in line perfectly. I figured my pearl choker would be a perfect ending piece to my creation along with my 4" bronze Nine West pumps (which was also thrifted for $10.99)
 
Today was such a fantastic, quick thinking, go "Green" Day! ;-)
 

"The only real elegance is in the mind; if you’ve got that, the rest really comes from it."
Diana Vreeland

Sincerely,

Brittney S. Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment